Wellness Adult Day Services, Inc. is a family owned and operated, the center was established in 2011. Our facility is located in Saint Paul, Minnesota. We have professional staff available in all departments to assist our residents. The goal of our center is to provide cultural and spiritual oriented approach to care for seniors in the community. We designate our times and services to our participants (parents) to the best of our capability. Inspired by our strong relationship with clients and effective services, our capacity has constantly grown 100% more than we expected.
Our mission is to provide a safe, pleasurable place with excellent services for the elderly individuals to maintain their daily social life so they can find hope and peace. We also treat and respect our participants as our own parents. Our priority concerns are to make sure our residents receive:
- Good and healthy nutrition
- Health and physical fitness awareness
- A support group to share their depression and compassion feelings
- Assistance with personal bills, mails, medication, housing, financial, legal paper works, medical records and appointments, etc.
- Or just someone to play games with, chat, or listen to.
Our vision is to see our elderly living with happiness, stress and depress free, enhanced self-esteem and self-confidence, adjusting to new living lifestyle. We also want them to have faith and courage to live on.
The WADS Difference
You can be confident that we are a trusted Adult Day Services provider in the community because:
- Our fresh and healthy daily meals are prepared by our three professional chefs within our commercial kitchen. In the summer time, 85% of our vegetables and fruits came directly from our daily farmers’ market.
- We have private whirl pool and sauna.
- We have many pool tables.
- Our center has a variety of exercise equipment.
- We allow free access to the Internet, WIFI, YouTube.
- We provide interesting tours, picnics and camping.
- We offer health and nutrition awareness education.
- In-house free hair cut is available for all participants who need it.
- We provide many other personal social services.
We strive to make a difference in you and your family’s lives. With our excellent care and services, we aim to enhance the life of the senior members of your family. Contact us for more information.
We are welcome you to visit our center for an orientation, taste our food, meet our participants, and tour our facility before enrollment. We are also happy to assist you step by step to gather all necessary documents and resources to the best of our abilities. Please contact us at any time if you are looking for a place either for yourself or for someone you know.