WADS is a nondiscrimination social service agency, non-healthcare provider. However, due to our facility limitation and communication language, as well as the enrollee’s medical health condition, the participant must meet the enrollment criteria, but not limited to the following:
- Qualified for elderly waiver or CADI waiver. Otherwise with private payment.
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Must live within Twin cities, 7 counties
- Not extremely dependent on ambulation or wheelchair
- Certain physical and mental health restriction
- Languages available are: Hmong, Lao, Thai, Karen, Karenni, and Burma
- WADS provides fresh Asian Food only
To enroll, please download the application below and submit to our office or fax to 651-528-7255.